Please make sure that the club has your chosen contact number for us in case of an emergency, next kin, neighbour etc. (not your own number :-) ).
This will be held by the OOD in a sealed envelope.
I case of emergency the casualty should be taken to the mud ramp next to the wooded (swimmers) ramp. This area should be kept clear of launch trolleys so that the rescue boat can be run aground if necessary. The Defibrillator is in the class room, this should be fetch and brought to the evac point if necessary.
Contact details for duty swaps and inter-club communication
if you want to share your phone number and email address with other club member and receive a copy of the distribution list please sign up with the secretary
Adjust your sailing watch
TO SET THE TIME
1. Put the watch into time mode by pressing the “MODE” button. This can be recognised because above the digits the display will show no icons relating to countdown. Also if in 12 hour mode the time will show AM or PM either above or below the central colon.
2. Press the “CLEAR” button and hold it down for approximately 2 seconds until the hour display begins to flash.
3. Press the “PROG” (short for programme) button until the correct hour is shown. Make sure if you are in the 12 hour clock that AM or PM is correct, or if you are in the 24 hour mode that you have the correct hour.
a) Each time you press the button the time will advance 1 hour
b) Keeping the button pressed in for a couple of seconds will start fast scrolling through the hours.
4. To change from 12 hour to 24 hour setting press the “START/STOP” button at any time the hours are still flashing.
5. Once the correct hour and 12/24 hr setting are set press “MODE”.This confirms the hours and starts the minutes flashing ready for setting 6. Press the “PROG” button until the correct minute is shown.
7. Once the correct hours and minutes are set, press “CLEAR” button one more time and the time is set and running. The display will also stop flashing.